ISO 45001 Transition
ISO 45001 Transition
Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 Transition course enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in planning and implementing the process of shifting from an OHSAS 18001 OH&S MS to ISO 45001 in a timely manner.
After becoming acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition” credential. By holding a PECB Transition Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to successfully apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S MS.
Who should attend?
- Managers, trainers and/or consultants involved in the ISO 45001 OH&S MS transition
- Individuals responsible for planning and implementing an ISO 45001 transition
- Auditors seeking to perform the ISO 45001 transition certification
- Learn about the main differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Comprehend the new concepts and requirements of ISO 45001
- Learn how to effectively apply the ISO 45001 changes to an existing OH&S management system
- Understand the new High-Level Structure of ISO 45001 and learn how to apply it to an existing OH&S MS
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the process of transitioning from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Training Days: 2
CPD Certification (Credits): 14
Exam Duration : 1 hour
Retake Exam: Yes
A fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 45001
Day 2: ISO 45001 clause by clause and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Understand the differences between OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- Domain 2: Understand, interpret and plan the implementation of ISO 45001 changes
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 45001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for a Transition Certification are:
Credential Exam Professional experience MS audit/assessment experience OHS-MS project experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition Exam or equivalent None None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified PECB-IAAR ISO 45001 Transition PECB Certified ISO 45001 Transition Exam or equivalent None None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
- Certification fees are included in the exam
- Training material containing over 120 pages of information and practical examples will be
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge