ISO 9001 Lead Implementer
Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s customer satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Quality Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 9001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management
Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Quality Management System
Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with QMS requirements
QMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 9001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a QMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 9001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a QMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Quality Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a QMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 9001 and initiation of a QMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of a QMS
Day 3: Implementation of a QMS
Day 4: QMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Quality Management System (QMS)
Domain 2: Quality Management System (QMS)
Domain 3: Planning a QMS implementation based on ISO 9001
Domain 4: Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
Domain 7: Preparing for a QMS certification audit
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 9001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Implementer Certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience QMMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO 9001 Provisional Implementer PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 9001 Implementer PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Quality Management Project activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Quality Management Project activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 9001 Senior Lead Implementer PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Quality Management Project activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
Note: PECB Certified Individuals who do possess the Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor Credentials are qualified for the respective PECB Master Credential, given they have taken 4 additional Foundation Exams which are related to this scheme. For more detailed information about the Foundation Exams and the overall Master Requirements, please go to the following link: https://pecb.com/en/master-credentials.
To be considered valid, these implementation activities should follow best implementation practices and include the following activities:
- Drafting a QMS plan
- Initiating a QMS implementation
- Implementing a QMS
- Monitoring and managing a QMS implementation
- Performing continual improvement measures
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
ISO 9001 Course Brochures
We Provide Tailored Solutions
Whether you’re looking for specific advice or need all round assistance navigating the current business climate, we’re on hand to guide and inform – contact us to see how we can help