ISO 45001 Lead Implementer
ISO 45001 Transition
Why should you attend?
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an OH&S MS and be able to apply them to continually improve the organization’s OH&S performance and ensure the well-being of employees by providing a safe and healthy workplace.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical skills and professional knowledge to implement ISO 45001 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with OH&S MS requirements
- OH&S MS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an OH&S management system
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 45001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an OH&S management system
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing OH&S management system best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an OH&S MS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with questions and examples that help translate theory into practice
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Training Days: 5
CPD Certification (Credits): 31
Exam Duration : 3 hours
Retake Exam: Yes
A fundamental understanding of ISO 45001 and comprehensive knowledge of the transition processes.
Day 1: Introduction to occupational health and safety management, OH&S MS, and clauses 4–6 of ISO 45001
Day 2: Clauses 7–10 of ISO 45001 and the certification exam
The PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental concepts and principles of occupational health and safety management and OH&S MS
Domain 2: ISO 45001 requirements for an OH&S MS — Clauses 4 to 10
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO 45001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please visit the Certification Rules and Policies.
The PECB ISO 45001 Foundation certification scheme has the following requirements:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||OHS-MS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included in the exam price.
- PECB will provide training material of over 200 pages of information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.