ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager
ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to lead an organization and its team to implement, manage and maintain projects based on ISO 21500. During this training course, you will also gain a comprehensive knowledge of the best practices of Project Management and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to successfully plan, implement, control and close a project while meeting project objectives.
After mastering all the necessary concepts and processes of Project Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively lead and manage the implementation of projects.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for managing the implementation of projects based on ISO 21500
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts and processes of Project Management
- Individuals involved in Project Management
- Professionals seeking to acquire Project Management skills, which will help them to successfully achieve project objectives
- Project team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21500 and other standards, regulatory frameworks and practices
- Master the concepts, processes, tools and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of projects
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 21500 concepts and processes in the specific context of an organization
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively implement and manage projects based on best practices
- Master the skills to manage and govern projects through their life cycle
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the management of projects
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 21500 and comprehensive knowledge of Project Management.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 21500 and initiating the processes of Project Management
Day 2: Planning the implementation of Project Management Processes
Day 3: Implementing Project Management Processes
Day 4: Controlling and closing Project Management Processes
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Project Management
Domain 2: Initiating the processes of Project Management
Domain 3: Planning the processes of Project Management
Domain 4: Implementing the processes to perform the Project Management activities
Domain 5: Controlling the processes of Project Management to monitor and measure their performance against project objectives
Domain 6: Closing Project Management Processes
Domain 7: Evaluating the competencies of Lead Project Managers
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 21500 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Manager Certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience PMMS project experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO 21500 Provisional Project Manager PECB Certified ISO 21500 Project Manager exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 21500 Project Manager PECB Certified ISO 21500 Project Manager exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Project Management Project Management activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager Exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Project Management Project Management activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 21500 Senior Lead Project Manager PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Project Manager Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Project Management Project Management activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
To be considered valid, these project activities should follow best implementation and management practices and include the following:
- Developing a project charter
- Setting project objectives
- Sequencing project activities and developing a project budget
- Performing risk assessment
- Quality planning and performing quality assurance and control
- Directing and controlling project work
- Controlling resources
- Managing a project team and stakeholders
- Controlling risks
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 500 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
We Provide Tailored Solutions
Whether you’re looking for specific advice or need all round assistance navigating the current business climate, we’re on hand to guide and inform – contact us to see how we can help