ISO 21500 Foundation
Why should you attend?
- Individuals involved in Project Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Project Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Project Management
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Project Management
- Comprehend the basic processes of Project Management
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used to manage a project
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Project Management concepts as specified in ISO 21500
Day 2: Project Management processes and Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 21500 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and processes of Project Management
Domain 2: Project Management processes
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credential shown on the table below. For more information about ISO 21500 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for the PECB Foundation Certification are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||PMMS project experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 21500 Foundation||PECB Certified ISO 21500 Foundation exam or equivalent||None||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
We Provide Tailored Solutions
Whether you’re looking for specific advice or need all round assistance navigating the current business climate, we’re on hand to guide and inform – contact us to see how we can help