ISO 21500 Lead Assessor
ISO 21500 Lead Assessor training enables you to effectively evaluate a project’s performance and determine whether it is being managed based on ISO 21500 guidelines and best practices. This training course will equip you with the necessary skills and expertise to plan, lead and perform an ISO 21500 assessment.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master the methods of assessment and become competent to manage an assessment, assessment team and project.
After mastering the necessary expertise to perform this assessment, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Assessor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to assess a project based on best practices.
Who should attend?
- Assessors seeking to perform and lead project assessments
- Managers or consultants seeking to master an ISO 21500 assessment process
- Individuals involved in Project Management
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a project assessment
- Expert advisors in Project Management
- Learn how to assess whether the project objectives have been met
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 21500 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO 21500 in the context of a project assessment
- Understand the assessor’s role to: plan, lead, and follow-up on assessments and accreditation
- Acquire the competencies of an assessor to: plan an assessment, lead an assessment, draft reports, and follow-up on an assessment
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Project Management Assessment
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 21500 and comprehensive knowledge of assessment principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Project Management and ISO 21500
Day 2: Principles, preparation and launching of an assessment
Day 3: On-site assessment activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Project Management
Domain 2: Project Management process
Domain 3: Fundamental assessment concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 21500 assessment
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 21500 assessment
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 21500 assessment
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 21500 assessment program
Upon the successful completion of the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 21500 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
|Credential||Exam||Professional experience||MS audit/assessment experience||Other requirements|
|PECB Certified ISO 21500 Provisional Assessor||PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor Exam or equivalent||None||None||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 21500 Assessor||PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor Exam or equivalent||Two years: One year of work experience in Project Management||Audit activities: a total of 200 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor||PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor Exam or equivalent||Five years: Two years of work experience in Project Management||Audit activities: a total of 300 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
|PECB Certified ISO 21500 Senior Lead Assessor||PECB Certified ISO 21500 Lead Assessor Exam or equivalent||Ten years: Seven years of work experience in Project Management||Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours||Signing the PECB Code of Ethics|
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- A training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
We Provide Tailored Solutions
Whether you’re looking for specific advice or need all round assistance navigating the current business climate, we’re on hand to guide and inform – contact us to see how we can help