ISO 18788 Security Operations Management System Training
What is ISO 18788?
ISO 18788 specifies the requirements and provides guidance for organizations that conduct or contract security operations. Moreover, it provides a framework for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining and improving a Security Operations Management System. It enables the constant development of security services, while ensuring customer safety and respect for human rights. This standard demonstrates compliance with laws and regulations, respect for human rights, and the establishment of professional security operations to better meet the customer’s and stakeholder’s needs.
Why is Food Safety Management important for you?
Benefits of ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
- Provide reliability and establish effective Corporate Governance
- Strengthen credibility and protect reputation
- Ensure the quality and professionalism of security organizations
- Establish sustained customer improvements
- Provide confidence to customers, governments and communities
- Increase the potential of operational success